Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, PAN number, TIN number, website address, Trade Mark Certificate number, Patent certificate Number, products they buy / sell / trade / manufacture / import / export, the services they provide etc. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized, IP address from where they log in, Digital Signature certificate used by them and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
MachineMaze Integration Services Pvt. Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To facilitate your participation in transactional events: We may use the information Users provide about them to facilitate them to participate in the transactional events on this website. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and if called for by Statutory Authorities.
- To send periodic emails, SMS and messages through linked sites: We may use the email address / Mobile phone number to send User information and updates pertaining to the transactional events. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails / SMS / messages through linked sites, the user may contact MachineMaze.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not disclose or share Users personal identification information except as directed by law, No specific information about the user will be shared with any third party unless any of the following conditions is met.
- To help complete a transaction initiated by the user.
- The user has specifically authorized it.
- The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- The sharing is necessary with Government agencies mandated under law.
- The information is shared with any third party ordered under law.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
MachineMaze Integration Services Pvt. Ltd.
Third Floor, 91 Springboard George Thangaiah Complex, 13, 80 Feet Rd, near Sir CV Raman Hospital, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
MachineMaze will not be liable, if any third party accessed the information through devious or illegal methods or due to accidental leakage.
Date: Aug 10, 2022.