Terms & Conditions
Welcome to machinemaze.com website (hereinafter referred to as “the website”).
The services are provided by Machine Maze Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Machine Maze”) on the website.
Machine Maze (MaaS) is a manufacturing service provider mandated by the customer / vendor to facilitate services between the customer and the vendor. The website is a platform, a virtual marketplace / venue for customer / vendor to conduct sale / purchase of assets and services. Machine Maze is considered as third party who will facilitate the buyer and seller discovery process and manufacturing.
- CUSTOMER – Customer referred to in this agreement is any real individual or legal entity who wishes to use the services through the website and who has mandated Machine Maze to provide the website and other related support services.
- VENDOR – Any legal entity who is registered with Machine Maze and who makes or places a bid. A successful Bidder is that Bidder in whose name the purchase order is issued by Machine Maze.
- USER – Any legal entity who uses the website and / or the related services provided by Machine Maze is considered as a User.
- AGREEMENT – The terms and conditions, together with any additional terms and conditions specific to a Machine Maze constitute the Agreement.
- On accessing the website or using the services provided by Machine Maze or by registering either as a Customer / Vendor / User you agree that you have read the General Terms and Conditions.
- You are bound by these terms and conditions, including those specific to a particular service rendered .
Modifications to Website, Services and Terms & Conditions
Machine Maze reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services or the website at any time without notice.
Machine Maze reserves the right to amend any, or all the terms and conditions without notice at any time at its sole discretion and announce the same on the website. Accessing the website and / or using the services shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions including the amendments.
Password and Security
After you register with Machine Maze on the website, you will be allotted a unique user identification (User ID) by Machine Maze and you will be prompted to enter a password. This is the log in password. The password is a string of characters (combination of alpha, numeric & special characters) used to authenticate your identity and provide access to various resources on the website.
The length of your log in password must be a minimum of eight characters and has to be a combination of alpha and numeric characters. You can also include special characters to strengthen your log in password. However the following special characters ( ~ . / , ? < > : ; ‘ \” + = _ – ^ ) are not allowed and will be ignored. The User is solely responsible for all use and for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of their User ID and password.
In case you forget the log in password, the only way you can change your log in password is by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page of the website. You will receive a verification code on your registered e-mail address and your registered mobile phone. Using the verification code, you can change your log in password.
Term of Agreement
This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using the website and its services. Machine Maze provides the online auction platform wherein the users can place their requirements for manufacturing which will then be curated for bidding from eligible vendors, by Machine Maze pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below
General Terms & Conditions
- Participation and bidding in the auctions on the website shall be treated as conclusive evidence of the fact that the Bidder has inspected the and the related documents pertaining to the auction, and is satisfied in all respects regarding the quality, quantity, condition of the assets, taxes and duties, and other extraneous factors and the Principle of Caveat Emptor (let the Bidder beware) will apply. It shall also imply that the Bidder has carefully gone through the terms and conditions, including amendments, if any, prevailing at the time of the auction. No objections or complaints will be entertained once the bid is placed.
- All assets sold / bought on the website are on “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS” and “NO COMPLAINT BASIS”.
- Machine Maze does not give warranty or guarantee of the quality, quantity, measurement, condition, and chemical composition of the assets and about its “End Use” or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The highest / lowest Bidder does not get any right to demand acceptance of his bid / offer. Seller / Buyer reserves the right to accept / reject / cancel any bid / offer, withdraw any portion of the assets at any stage from auction, even after acceptance of bid / offer, issue of delivery order / purchase order without assigning any reason thereof. In the event of such rejection, cancellation or withdrawal, the Seller / Buyer shall not be responsible for any damages / loss to the successful bidder on account of such rejection, cancellation or withdrawal.
User consents to receive communication from Machine Maze by electronic mail, short messaging services on their mobile phones, by phone calls or through posting notices posted on the website.
User fully understands that this consent to receive communication shall override their registration on the NDNC, if any.
Machine Maze expressly reserves the right to terminate the use of, or to refuse to permit the use of, the Services and the Website by any person or entity, at the sole discretion of Machine Maze, for any reason and without notice.
Machine Maze shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond its control including fire, strike, go-slow, lock-out, closure, theft, dislocation of normal working conditions, internet or network non-availability, accident, war, riots, civil commotion, political upheaval, epidemics, break-down of machinery, any terrorist activity, any natural calamity, adverse weather or climatic conditions, or any other causes or conditions beyond the control of Machine Maze, whether directly due to or in consequence of the aforesaid causes and the existence of such causes or consequences shall operate to extend the time of performance till the cause of delay shall have ceased to exist.
- Machine Maze runs its business on the basis of a robust website. Machine Maze is outsourcing server space from a third-party hosting company and hence shall ensure the smooth running in all good faith and intention. However, Machine Maze will not be held responsible for any failure of power, network, server, hosting server, Internet connectivity, ISP or otherwise at Bidder’s end or at Machine Maze directly or indirectly affecting online method of bidding.
- Machine Maze takes no responsibility of the quality, quantity, documentation details of Buyers/Sellers. Both the Buyers & Sellers agree to defend indemnity and hold harmless Machine Maze from any loss, damage, cost and expenses caused by any reason during the transactions on the website. In no event shall Machine Maze be liable for any loss for the transactors by business, revenues, profit, costs direct and incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any claim. Both the parties agree to have discussed all the related matter regarding the transactions and have understood in full that Machine Maze has provided a source of supply and has nothing to do any further especially with regards to quality, warranty, guarantees, delivery schedules, payments, rejections, transportation, legal laws and regulations to be followed from time to time etc. Since Machine Maze does not possess knowledge base of the assets under transaction both the parties agree that the matter contained in the assets as a part or, as a whole does not violate any applicable law. Machine Maze is only an e-commerce service provider and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Seller/Buyer and the Bidder.
- The Seller/Bidder agrees to limit the liability of Machine Maze Pvt. Ltd. to them for any, and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorneys’ fees and costs, so that the total aggregate liability of Machine Maze Pvt. Ltd. to the Seller / Bidder shall not exceed its total fee receivable from the Seller / Bidder. It is intended that this limitation apply to any, and all liability or cause of action however alleged or arising, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Terms & conditions as laid down by the auctioneer shall apply in addition.
- The logos displayed above are the registered trademarks of companies who have used the services provided by Machine Maze. The logos are displayed in good faith to imply that Machine Maze has at some point of time provide services to these companies and no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Machine Maze.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Union of India. Users hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, Karnataka, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the services and the website.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold Machine Maze and its officials and employees harmless from any claim, demand or damage asserted by any third party due to and arising out of use of services and the website.
Bidders participating in Machine Maze Auctions should verify with the selling companies about the tax structure and ascertain themselves of the tax rates and other statutes in place.
Any disputes shall be clarified by the Bidders directly with the selling clients and Machine Maze is not responsible for any form of misunderstanding or dispute on the applicable taxes. Machine Maze is only an E-Commerce Service Provider and has minimal knowledge arising out of any changes in applicable tax rates that are promulgated by the Government from time to time.